How To Save Your Marriage Manual
Full ProgramWelcome Letter0sLife Wise Introduction0sAssessment 1: Life Wise Personality & Relationship Assessment0sAssessment 2: Self-Assessment of Emotional Readiness0sAssessment 3: Self-Assessment for Mood Issues0sAssessment 4: Self-Assessment for Emotional Awareness0sAssessment 5: Life Wise Substance Abuse Assessment0sAssessment 6: Birth Order Factors That Affect Your Relationship0sAssessment 7: My and My Spouse Attachment Style0sAssessment 8: How I Interact In a Relationship0sAssessments 9 & 10: My Self-Esteem and Self-Worth Assessments0sAssessment 11: Money Transformation & Assessment0sAssessment 12: Assessing My Problem and My Behavior0sAssessment 13: How “WELL” Are You?0sAssessment 14: Confidence and Character Self-Assessment0sProgram 2: Communication0sProgram Two: How to Express Feelings and Show Respect0sBarriers to Real Listening0sThe F.I.R.S.T Method for Emotional Listening0sHow to Really Say Sorry and Be Believed0sHow to be More Assertive In Your Marriage0sHow to Communicate With an Unhealthy Spouse0sHow to Deal With a Narcissist or Yourself If That Is You0sHow to Get the Chemical for Happiness, Partly0sHow to Use Conflict Resolution Skills0sProgram 3: Rebuild and Reconnect0sHow to Deal with Stress: “The Innocent Marriage Killer”0sHow to Think About Your Values0sCodependency and the White Knight0sHow to Overcome Patterns of Conflict and Defensiveness0sHow to Forgive and Rebuild Trust0sProgram 4: How to Define what is Love0sWhat is Love and How Do We Get It Back?0sTwisted Forms of Thinking & How They Can Hurt You & Your Relationship0sDiscovering Why I Married My Spouse,(Getting to the Fun Stuff)0sHow to Keep a Healthy Marriage (At a Minimum)0sHow to Prioritize the Relationship0sWhat People do Wrong0sProgram 5: Creating Your Own Happiness0sHow to Avoid a Divorce and Stay Calm0sHow to Deal With Secrets and Lies0sHow To Keep Your Marriage A Priority0sHow to Stop Being an Emotional Bully0sHow to Use Coping Skills For Marriage0sHow to Love Yourself and Why it Matters0sProgram 6: How to Function in a Marriage0sFinding And Creating Happiness0sHow to Actually Be on the “Same Page” With Your Spouse0sProgram 7: Transforming Your Marriage Even More0sFine Tuning How You Live and Live In Your Marriage0sTransforming Your Sexual Marriage Conflicts0sHow to Not Shut Down and Deal with Some One Who Does0sHow to NOT Sacrifice Your Big Care About’s in Marriage0sA Real Life Story Of Transformation0sProgram 8: Critical Marriage Skills0sThe Critical Skills Needed for a Marriage0sGround Rules and How to Fight Fair0sHow To Separate and Reunify With Your Spouse0sHow to be a Leader in Your Marriage0sFinal Test
No one is born knowing how to be married, how to deal with difficult emotions or difficult people, and the challenges life brings. This course will teach you in a very quick and information-dense format how to be married and if needed how to save your marriage. This is the complete Save My Marriage program offered by Life Wise.
The entire program is designed to touch on key concepts and principles needed for a healthy marriage in a variety of ways, making our program dynamic as well as informative.
CONTENTS OF THE FULL PROGRAM
Program 1: Assessing The Self
Goals: This part of the full program is designed to help you discover and learn about yourself and how you function in relationships. Identify the signs that your marriage is worth saving.
– Life Wise Introduction
– Video Introduction
– Assessment One – Personality and Relationships
– Assessment Two – Emotional Readiness
– Assessment Three – Mood Issues
– Assessment Four – Emotional Awareness
– Assessment Five – Substance Abuse
– Assessment Six – Birth Oder and Your Relationships
– Assessment Seven – My Attachment Style
– Assessment Eight – How I Interact in a Relationship
– Assessment Nine – My Self-Esteem and Self-worth
– Assessment Ten – How Self-Esteem is All in My Head
– Assessment Eleven – Money and Marriage
– Assessment Twelve – Assessing Problem Behaviors
– Assessment Thirteen – My Wellness Assessment
– Assessment Fourteen – My Confidence and Character
PROGRAM 2: Communication
Goals: Learn and discover key communication secrets and effective strategies for improving and even save a marriage from divorce. Learn how to focus on your partner and communicate better while avoiding common communication mistakes that can cause conflict and divorce.
– How to Express Feelings and Show Respect
– Barriers to Real Listening
– The F.I.R.S.T. Method for Emotional Listening
– How to Really Say Sorry and Be Believed
– How to be More Assertive In Your Marriage
– How to Communicate With an Unhealthy Spouse
– How to Deal With a Narcissist or Your Self If That Is You
– How to Get the Chemical for Happiness, Partly
– How to Use Conflict Resolution Skills
– VIDEO on Communication
PROGRAM 3: Rebuild and Reconnect
Goals: Discover how to keep or get your marriage back on track, and commit to it.
Learn how to find your happiness how to rebuild and strengthen the broken bond of love you share and regain your spouse’s respect. Explore some of the common issues that lead marriages to fail and learn how to seek as well as give forgiveness and rebuild trust. Learn how to remove the clutter in your marriage and reconnect emotionally.
– How to Deal with Stress “The Innocent Marriage Killer”
– How to Think About Your Values
– Codependency and the White Knight
– How to Overcome Patterns of Conflict and Defensiveness
– How to Forgive and Rebuild Trust
– VIDEOS on Rebuilding and Reconnecting
PROGRAM 4: Recommitting to Your Marriage
Goals: Learn how to identify your healthy and unhealthy thought patterns that block you from having a great marriage. Learn how to let go of old unhelpful thoughts, beliefs, and expectations getting in the way of your happiness. Learn a little bit about what love is and how to reconnect and recommit to your marriage while prioritizing the relationship, not you or your spouse.
-How to Define what is Love
– What is Love and How Do We Get It Back?
– Twisted Forms of Thinking & How They Can Hurt You & Your Relationship
– Discovering Why I Married My Spouse, (Getting to the Fun Stuff)
– How to Keep a Healthy Marriage (At a Minimum)
– How to Prioritize the Relationship
– VIDEO Attracting Your Spouse
PROGRAM 5: Creating your own Happiness
Goals: Learn how to create and transform your marriage relationship by looking at your spouse’s and your own character traits and actively working to improve them for your own personal and marital benefit. Recall key reasons you married your spouse.
– How to Avoid a Divorce and Stay Calm
– How to Deal With Secrets and Lies
– How To Keep Your Marriage A Priority
– How to Stop Being an Emotional Bully
– How to Use Coping Skills For Marriage
– How to Love Yourself and Why it Matters
– VIDEO The Word No
PROGRAM 6: How to function in a marriage
Goals: Learn how to turn conflict and negative outcomes into positive outcomes. Discover how to prevent conflicts from getting out of hand and how to focus on progress and growth, not perfection.
– Finding And Creating Happiness
– How to Actually be on the “Same Page” With Your Spouse
– VIDEO Principle’s in a Happy Healthy Marriage
PROGRAM 7: Transforming Your Marriage Even More
Goals: Learn how just one person can save a marriage even if the other spouse wants a divorce, or has already moved out. Learn to appreciate your differences and another effective method to resolve conflict and problem solve effectively for mutual happiness
– Fine Tuning How You Live and Live In Your Marriage
– Transforming Your Sexual and Marriage Conflicts
– How to Not Shut Down and Deal with Someone Who Does
– How to NOT Sacrifice Your Big Care About’s in Marriage
– A Real Life Story Of Transformation
– VIDEO Cruel People on Sex
– VIDEO Dealing with Porn Addiction
– VIDEO Open Relationships
Program 8: Critical Marriage Skills
Goals: Learn how to be a leader in your marriage and how to deal with common issues that lead to dissatisfaction in a marriage.
– The Critical Skills Needed for a Marriage
– How to Problem Solve in a Marriage, Ideally With Your Spouse
– How to Fight Fair, Ground Rules
– How To Separate and Reunify With Your Spouse
– How to be a Leader in Your Marriage
– VIDEO Critical Conflict Communication Skills
This save your marriage course brings along the following bonus resources:
Transformational Videos: Hear from a real mental health therapist for a more personal touch. Our videos are related to each program topic and can help you learn additional information not included in the written format of our programs. Video’s main goals are to help you keep your motivation up and stay positive.
Motivational Talks: Join in on our monthly free live online motivational talks and question and answer format with a Life Wise Coach. Reserve your spot as availability is limited.
Recommended Apps list from the Google or Apple store custom created for you! We are committed to helping you find new and innovative ways to connect with your spouse and enhance your marriage. With so many choices out there, we provide a brief list of popular phone apps designed to help you with a variety of marriage issues. Please email us for this list after buying of the program as the list is always changing as new Apps come out and old ones close.
Access Our 21-Day Marriage Improvement Implementation Program.
Breach of these terms will result in legal action and fines.
The content of this course is not intended to provide any kind of mental or physical therapy and is not a substitute for any kind health care. Programs and features should be viewed as solely for entertainment purposes. You should seek the help of a professional provider in person should you have any need for psychical, emotional or mental health help.
For legal reasons we want to inform you that by using our content you further agree to the following terms Herein.
- You will not in any from distribute, copy, or share Life Wise programing in written, electronic or video format of any kind without Life Wise, LLC express written permission. Nor will you allow others to access the site or content you have purchased indefinitely via this site, links, or other electronic mean. Life Wise courses are approved for individual use and couples use only. Content of any kind are not approved for group facilitation or for use in any group setting, unless otherwise promoted or agreed to in writing by Life Wise, LLC.
- Life Wise is a multi provider platform composed of the efforts of several individuals that may or may not be affiliated with your program of choice. Due to this you agree that you will not post any negative reviews or comments on any electronic outlets or media including but not limited to any social media such as Facebook, tick tock, instagram, google, yelp, Bing, YouTube, or blog site, etc, regarding Life Wise or any of its programing or affiliate programs. If a review is found to be negative by Life Wise LLC you will remove the review upon written notification within three business days. You may however post your review of any program internally on the Life Wise platform at the end of the program via survey provided.
- For additional information on Terms of Service Please view our Terms of Service page located on this site.